Testimonial from Amy H. -- The Woodlands
I went to One 30 Fitness with great skepticism. I had been working out 5 times a week for more than a year (4 times a week running on the treadmill and once a week with a personal trainer) so I felt like I was in pretty good shape. But I was so tired of having to get up before dawn every day to work out and I had reached a plateau with my weight that I couldn't get past. "How could one workout a week be enough?", I thought.
But I gave it a shot, because I had a big high school reunion coming up that I wanted to look my best for and I thought it was worth a try. Right away I loved it - it increased my metabolism substantially and I had my TIME back!
After just 7 weeks I had lost 8 pounds and when I saw my old personal trainer she noticed the difference right away. I got back to my high school weight - something I never thought would happen after having twins! I've never felt stronger nor have my muscles ever been this toned before!
One 30 Fitness Blog
- What is the Importance of Strength Training?
- Importance of Vitamins During a Workout ( 6 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin A During a Workout ( 5 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin B During a Workout ( 4 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin C During a Workout ( 3 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin D During a Workout ( 2 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamins during a Workout ( 1 of 6 )
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 3 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 2 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 1 of 3)
diabetes weight management physical therapy health physical training Diet and Nutrition strength training vitamins hydration