Importance of Vitamin A During a Workout
This vitamin can be round in yellow and green vegetables, sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, apricots and egg yokes. Our bodies use Vitamin A to strengthen our tissues and membranes.
Vitamin A promotes healthy surface linings of the eyes and the respiratory, urinary, and intestinal tracts . When those linings break down, it becomes easier for bacteria to enter the body and cause infection. Vitamin A also helps the skin and mucous membranes function as a barrier to bacteria and viruses.
Vitamin A found in foods that come from animals is called preformed vitamin A. It is absorbed in the form of retinol, one of the most usable (active) forms of vitamin A. Sources include liver, whole milk, and some fortified food products. Retinol can be made into retinal and retinoic acid (other active forms of vitamin A) in the body.
One 30 minute workout per week. That is it. It works. Call us at (281) 419-3900 or email us today to experience effective personal training.
One 30 Fitness Blog
- What is the Importance of Strength Training?
- Importance of Vitamins During a Workout ( 6 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin A During a Workout ( 5 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin B During a Workout ( 4 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin C During a Workout ( 3 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin D During a Workout ( 2 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamins during a Workout ( 1 of 6 )
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 3 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 2 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 1 of 3)
health strength training hydration physical training vitamins weight management diabetes physical therapy Diet and Nutrition