Importance of Vitamin B During a Workout
You can find this vitamin in bananas, beans, turkey and tuna. Vitamin B is a group of water-soluble vitamins which means they are not stored in the body and need to be replenished every day. Our body uses Vitamin B to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates which give you the energy you need to work out!
The B vitamins work together to boost metabolism, enhance the immune system and nervous system, keep the skin and muscles healthy, encourage cell growth and division, and other benefits to your body. Brewer's yeast is one of the best sources of the B vitamins.
One 30 minute workout per week. That is it. It works. Call us at (281) 419-3900 or email us today to experience effective personal training.
One 30 Fitness Blog
- What is the Importance of Strength Training?
- Importance of Vitamins During a Workout ( 6 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin A During a Workout ( 5 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin B During a Workout ( 4 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin C During a Workout ( 3 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin D During a Workout ( 2 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamins during a Workout ( 1 of 6 )
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 3 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 2 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 1 of 3)
health weight management physical therapy strength training vitamins hydration diabetes Diet and Nutrition physical training