Importance of Vitamin E During a Workout
Be sure to eat almonds, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, broccoli, spinach, mango or kiwi to get this vitamin into your diet. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your body tissue from damage.
Some people use vitamin E for treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels including hardening of the arteries, heart attack, chest pain, leg pain due to blocked arteries, and high blood pressure.
Vitamin E is also used for treating diabetes and its complications. It is used for preventing cancer, particularly lung and oral cancer in smokers; colorectal cancer and polyps; and gastric, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.
One 30 minute workout per week. That is it. It works. Call us at (281) 419-3900 or email us today to experience effective personal training.
One 30 Fitness Blog
- What is the Importance of Strength Training?
- Importance of Vitamins During a Workout ( 6 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin A During a Workout ( 5 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin B During a Workout ( 4 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin C During a Workout ( 3 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamin D During a Workout ( 2 of 6 )
- Importance of Vitamins during a Workout ( 1 of 6 )
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 3 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 2 of 3)
- Heart Disease #1 Cause of Death in the USA. Are You At Risk? (part 1 of 3)
vitamins health physical therapy hydration weight management physical training strength training Diet and Nutrition diabetes